Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Temperature

My office is, shall we say, quirky.  Hot water pipes running underneath and above mean that winter is Very Warm in this space.  At least now I have a window that opens and shuts.  It seems I have the option of Very Warm or Freezing.  Trust me to work on a happy medium.  How much cold air to let in before the client arrives?

So many different ways
To regulate it.
It is in the 40*s outside,
Fully 70 something
Inside.
My office of course
Is already 78.
Alone in the building
I open and close my window.
I practice temperature regulation.
This office used to go
From warm to warmer.
With the window
It has freezing potential.
I have a client in 45 minutes.
How much cold air
Do I let in to be warmed
Before the client arrives?
How much cold air
Before I close the window
For privacy?
Temperature:
So many different ways
To regulate it,
Before the client arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment