Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Connected

David Wilcox is one of my favorite muses.  I love his music, his insights, his particular take on things.  He is not a pastor but he preaches in a voice that reminds me of what I already know, somehow.  It is Advent. This comes through a Facebook link from a friend (Cathleen Falsani), linked to Jim Wallis* blog, linked to a David Wilcox YouTube.  If you are so inclined, I encourage you to listen to the story that precedes the song.  It*s all connected. 


https://www.facebook.com/godgirl/posts/330058793686550

Once again I see
It*s all connected.
The winter light,
The office
Next to the children gathered
After the parents have left.
Once again I see
It*s all connected again.
Of course everything
Has always been connected.
I just lose track,
Often,
All too often.
All of it
Is connected.
The Holy threads through
All of it.
I lose track
From time to time.
The Holy threads through
And
It is all connected
Always.
Now I see it
Now I don*t.
There it is again

No comments:

Post a Comment