Friday, January 4, 2013

Peaceful

Dreamed this morning about distributing creamer instead of consecrated wine.  Seemed appropriate in a breakfast setting.  I awakened as I was getting ready to anoint everyone Virginia Reel style.  Today I understand Jane and  I are taking the High Road toTaos.  Haven*t been there since I was 12 (and Jane was 16).  Peaceful here.  Nice snow covering.


It is peaceful here.
It fits the end
Of the Christmas season.                                                    
My morning dreams had me
Out to breakfast
With my sister.
I asked for extra creamer
And served communion
To the entire restaurant,
Table to table.
When I turned around
Everyone was lined up
In two rows
Like the Virginia Reel.
I knew they waited
For anointing.
Good thing my oil stock
Was in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment