Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Perfect name

Drat and bother.  The name that came to me on 355, one of my favorite places for inspiration, was perfect.  Except... it seems it is someone else*s perfect too.  And he or she has laid claim to the name.  Actually it*s a he and a she... they have laid claim to the name.  I wonder if they were driving on 355 and got there first.


I found the perfect name
For a private practice.
It arrived on the way
To domestic violence training
On 355.
Some of my best ideas
Have come
On 355
In the automatic toll lane.
Perhaps
There is a story there,
Perhaps a reason
This might be.
When I was safely off the road
I wrote down
All the particulars.
The next day I googled the name.
There is a newer private practice
With the same name
A mile away.
I told you it was good.

I found the perfect name.
It is not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment