Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Tuesday


I continue amazed at what is attached to what, like my shoulders attached to my ears.  It hadn*t occurred to me that blurry vision was connected to my shoulders blocking my ears.  No wonder anxiety threatened the possibility of spring, the veritable Easter-ness of this week of all weeks.

Thus far into Easter
Spring seems a possibility.
The week has already netted
The daughter*s return
From Paris
With stories to tell.
It holds more waiting
For new life to transpire.
I exercised this morning
With vision blurred and tenuous.
The massage lady waited
At the end of the hall,
Fit me in at noon.
Now I know my shoulders
Were attached to my ears.
No longer.
Sometimes different things
Need adjustment.
Spring seems a possibility
This far into Easter.
It holds more waiting.
My shoulders are back
Where they belong.
My vision
Is clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment