Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You must read this book

Thank you, Martha Durham, for recommending Nora Gallagher's Moonlight Sonata at the Mayo Clinic.  I finished it on Monday, recommended it to a client yesterday, and dreamed about it last night.

You must read this book
She said
I know you will understand.
So I did
Though I got stuck
In chapter one
On two stated facts
Which were not true,
Stuck for three days
Until I decided it was time
To move on
To chapter two,
And get with the story.
This morning I dreamed
I went to the Mayo Clinic
They allowed patients
To fly small planes
While they awaited
Test results.
You must read this book
She said.
I did.
I sat with a client yesterday
You might
Want to read this book
I said
Watch out for the two wrong statements
At the beginning.
The rest
Is true to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment