Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sometimes I see Jesus

The dream about Jesus sitting behind me in the boat keeps coming back to mind. No, I have not had more dreams like that one. At night, now, when I try to climb into the boat, I cannot now even picture the boat. I remember He said, I have your back. Now there is no boat. I am not particularly happy about this. Today there is no boat, comfortable and wooden and blue. Just a Christmas tree which needs to be disassembled before Sunday.Today Jesus is free in the world, as He has always been. Today is the wilderness of Jesus uncaptured, unleashed, moving on. Jesus has His own journey, even though I know He still, somehow, has my back. How this works, I do not know.

Sometimes I see Jesus,
In front of me, yet behind,
Also at my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment