Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Office climate

I wonder how my clients do it... coming dressed for the office climate.  It*s a mite chilly today.  I learned from yesterday to wear wool today.  I will bring in blankets tomorrow.  At least now I can open and close the window.  I know I can never really know what will come tomorrow.  Somehow my clients come prepared.

The temperature in my office
Is barely regulated.
I now wear wool.
It has gone from too hot
To colder than usual.
It seems I can never tell
From one day to the next.
There is a shelf for blankets,
A window that opens and shuts.
The possibilities are endless.
Clients seem to know
How to dress
For the occasion.
Today is cloudy and wet.
The damp creeps in.
I wear wool.
Tomorrow may bring
Something else.
It always brings
Something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment