Monday, June 4, 2012

I should write in longhand

I write every morning.  It clears the path for the day.  It is part of preparing to see what I need to see.  I do not know what button I clicked in Microsoft Word this morning (I usually write on the computer), but now I am stuck with paragraph symbols and line breaks, and they won*t go away no matter what I do.  Writing with subtitles?  Ugh.  I am now sitting and breathing, and getting ready soon to meet with clients.  Deep cleansing breath.  Deep cleansing breath.

I should write in longhand.
Something has inhabited
The word processing program.
Formats are everywhere.
It*s writing with reminders
Here*s a paragraph
Here*s a line break
All I want is the words.
Period.
The words.
I do not want subtitles,
Subtext
or translation
before I*ve begun to write.
I should write in longhand.

No comments:

Post a Comment