Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Questions

It is tough to pinpoint why I feel so much better.  Except I do.  I am on day 5 of an increased dose of an antidepressant... but then... there are the crocuses... and lunch yesterday with a friend... and the sun.

Is it the sun?
Is it my daughter
Claiming a college?
Is it the purple crocuses I saw
Yesterday?
Is it lunch with a friend and
Chicken curry soup?
Is it driving again?
Is it the right dosage
Of medication?
What are the independent,
The dependent
Variables?
I never did understand
Statistics
Only got an A
At community college
Because the teacher was thrilled
With me.
So be it.
So be it.
Here I am
It is finally
Sort of
Spring.
Is this the right dose?
Is it the sun?
Is it my daughter?
Is it ducks across the way?
Independent
Dependent
Interdependent
Here I am
Such as it all
May be.

No comments:

Post a Comment