Friday, May 18, 2012

Role shift

I am getting better with the shift key, praise God.  Sometimes it doesn*t take more than a pinkie finger.

I have been stuck in the middle
Of a role shift.
Again I practice sitting long enough
To figure where the shift key
Lives.
Yesterday I watched the twisted gnarled tree
Out my office window,
Heard all about the butterfly garden
Planted on the corner
Of the church lot
Where the dead trees
Was removed this year.
I imagine the garden.
It is enough to clear my head.
I was stuck until I realized
My role
Has been in major flux.
Now there are different decisions
To make.
Some only require the pinkie
On either hand
To find the shift key,
Make the capital at the new beginning
Of the line,
Or even a Capital in the middle,
If required.

No comments:

Post a Comment