Saturday, July 28, 2012

Global warming

Again... I was going to write a reflection about something else, about how looking at statistics for my blog show me I have readers in Russia and Romania even though I have no idea who they are or why they might link to such a blog.  Global warming came out instead.  So there it is.  I have no idea what the Russians will think.

It seems
Saying global warming
Doesn*t exist
Is similar to denying
God.
If I can*t see it
Because I*ve covered my eyes
Or pulled the shades
Or God forbid
I have decided nothing
Will convince me
Of anything,
Even ice caps melting
Won*t do it,
Even polar bears on ice floes.

I do believe in God
Way more even
than global warming.
Everything conspires
To show me
God is at work,
Even despite
Global warming.

No comments:

Post a Comment