Thursday, January 31, 2013

Universal credit

In the way of all things, I know someone is going to explain to me that the phrase "Universal credit given to all other professionals" makes complete sense.  For now, however, my mind spins with all the possibilities for the accumulation of universal credit, no matter what profession I embrace.


Among the details
Of continuing education
Available to those
In the counseling profession,
I find the following:
Universal credit
Given to all other professionals.
Where does the credit come from?
The Universe?
Who counts as a professional?
And bottom line:
Who really cares?
I wonder if this is attached
To all continuing education events,
If the Universe is indeed in charge
Of the distribution,
Where are the credits registered?
I rather like the idea
Of Universal credits.
God only knows.
Only God knows
Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment