Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fundamental Attribution Error

I am usually not one to focus on the side effects of medication... until I start feeling odd things after I begin taking it.  Then the research starts.  I am thankfully going off of seizure med #2 which was added along with an increase in seizure med #1.  Then the doctor retired that same week.  I realize that perhaps this is an example of fundamental attribution error.   Even if it is... I*ll take it!

It will take two weeks
To stop the medication
Completely.
It has been three days.
Already I notice myself
Less dizzy
Less blurry
Less moody
More in control.
I am happy to stop the medication
Which I know played havoc
With my stability.
I know all about fundamental
Attribution error.
I know it*s too soon
To notice a real difference.
I am a rational being but still
Not that rational.
Somehow it doesn*t matter.
Three days in
I feel like a rock.
Plymouth Rock.
The Rock of Gibraltar.
I stand on Jesus Christ
The True Rock.
Fundamental attribution error
Or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment