Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Options


There are still options to be exercised with the kitchen. I know there will be more options tomorrow.  Today the  kitchen cabinets are being installed.  Tomorrow they measure for countertops.  The cat is in the basement with his bed and food bowl and water dish... unhappy.  Today we have limited his options to make friends with the cabinet installers.  No one likes to have his/her/their/my options limited.


He*s been waiting
She*s been waiting
They*ve been waiting
Yes of course
 I*ve been waiting
To hear
There are options.
So often in conversation
In the counseling room,
The counseling arena,
I exercise options
Not in any
Therapeutic playbook.
I own many
Playbooks.
The options
A lot of the options
Are not written down
Anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment